Slides from the presentations
Visual Analytics of Biomolecular Systems – Hans-Christian Hege, Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)
Bayesian nonparametric sampling and stochastic simulation of probabilistic models – Chris Holmes, University of Oxford
Equal opportunities – Ericka Johnson, Linköping University
eScience Education Within SeRC – Arvind Kumar, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
High speed flow simula1on: a look forward to exascale – Neil Sandham, University of Southampton
Topological feature directed data analysis and visualization – Talha Bin Masood, Linköping University
High-throughput identification of defects in SiC – Joel Davidsson, Linköping University
From the original invitation
The Tenth Annual Meeting of SeRC will take place at Söderköpings Brunn (http://soderkopingsbrunn.se), Söderköping, May 15-16, lunch-to-lunch. The theme of the meeting will be SeRC 2.0 and the new and renewed Multidisciplinary Collaboration Programs (MCPs). There will be presentations by SeRC researchers as well as external speakers. There is a SeRC board meeting in connection to the meeting.
Registration is closed.
The program can be found here.
- Chris Holmes, University of Oxford
- Marja-Leena Linne, Tampere University
- Andreas Dreuw, Heidelberg University
- Hans-Christian Hege, Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)
- Neil Sandham, University of Southampton
- Amy Loutfi, Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems, Örebro University
Location & Travel
Chartered buses will leave from KTH, Lindsteds väg 3 (to Söderköpings Brunn) May 15, 9.15, and from Söderköpings Brunn (to KTH) May 16, 13.00. Please indicate at registration if you want to go by bus.
Söderköpings Brunn is located at Skönbergag 35, 614 30 Söderköping
Organizing and program committee:
- Igor Abrikosov email@example.com, phone: +46 70 929 56 50
- Ingrid Hotz firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: +46 11 36 34 62
- Marcus Ekholm email@example.com, phone:+46 70 535 11 84