Location: Såstaholm, Täby
Time: 10:00 September 22 – 13.00 September 23
The purpose of the workshop is:
- for our new climate modelers to present themselves and their research
- inform about ongoing climate modeling activities at the Bolin Centre, about computational resources and SeRC (www.e-science.se)
- initiate discussions about formats for interacting and work together in the area of climate modeling
A preliminary program is attached and please feel invited to join the discussions at the workshop.
Please let us know at the latest August 23 if you would like to come to the workshop. Please reply to the e-mail address email@example.com with cc to Gunilla Svensson firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- if you will stay the whole workshop (morning Sep 22 – lunch 23)
- if you will only attend part of the workshop (please let us know which meals you will have)
- if you have any dietary request and any other relevant information/requests about sharing room etc
If you plan to not stay the night, the deadline for attendance is September 1.
See also http://www.bbcc.su.se/news-/workshop-on-climate-modeling.html and if you have further questions please contact Gunilla.
Leader of Core Theme 7, climate modeling