* Applicants’ reply to scientific reviews: Mid-January 2021
* Submission of Progress Reports (Multi-year Projects) / Final Reports (Single-year Projects): December 03 2020 @ 10:00 CET
* Communication of allocation decision: End of March 2021
* Allocation period for awarded proposals: 01/04/2021 – 31/03/2022
* Type of Access (*): Single-year Project Access and Multi-year Project Access
(*) All proposals consist of 2 parts: An online form and the ‘Project scope and plan’. Please note that if you wish to continue work on a project that has finished or is ongoing, a new proposal (i.e. a continuation proposal) needs to be submitted in addition to a final/progress report.
Industry Access: Call 22 offers Principal Investigators from industry the possibility to apply for Single-year access to a special Industry Track which prioritises 10% of the total resources available.
Additionally this call reserves 0.5% of the total resources available for this call for Centres of Excellence (CoE) as selected by the European Commission under the E-INFRA-5-2015 call for pro-posals.
The computer systems (called Tier-0 systems) and their operations that are accessible through PRACE are provided for this 22nd call by 5 PRACE hosting members: GENCI representing France, GCS representing Germany, CINECA representing Italy, BSC representing Spain and ETH Zurich / CSCS representing Switzerland.
Scientists and researchers can apply for access to PRACE resources. Industrial users can apply if they have their head offices or substantial R&D activity in Europe.
Terms of Reference, Technical GUdielines and Project scope all linked from:
If you any question or need help with the application do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or Lilit Axner firstname.lastname@example.org