PDC welcomes users to an informal “PDC Cafe”. You can drop by, have fika, meet HPC experts, discuss problems and get useful advice. If there’s anything that you think could be improved either in your own scripts, workflows or codes, or in the services that PDC provides, please drop by and discuss it with us, we would love to help! This is the place to get stuff done, so bring a laptop.
Suggestions for issues you can discuss:
• How to improve your run scripts
• Help with scripting
• Help with programming and software management
• Help with project organization and data management
• Help with Linux stuff
• How to improve performance of your calculations
• “Papercuts”: things that annoy you and how we can fix that
• How to improve services
• Project ideas
• Learn about cool services that you may not know yet
If you would like to discuss a problem that you think might be somewhat more involved and/or specialised (e.g. advanced programming issues or questions on specific codes which require domain expertise) please get in touch before the event (by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can prepare.
For more information, please visit the event page:https://www.pdc.kth.se/about/events/pdc-cafe-1.918862