In collaboration with PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe, PDC is offering a two-day workshop focusing on modern tools in HPC. The workshop will consist of the following four main modules.
- HPC tips and tricks
- Basic and more advanced usage of clusters
- Tips and tricks for using HPC more efficiently
- Jupyter Notebooks on the cluster
- Effective and interactive visualization and post-processing
- Running parallel analysis pipelines in Python
- Singularity containers
- Everything you need to know about containers: how to build them, share them, and run them on HPC clusters
- Improving your code with ARM Forge
- A tutorial in profiling and debugging HPC applications at scale
This workshop should be relevant for relatively new as well as more experienced HPC users. Basic experience with working in a terminal environment is recommended, but no expertise is needed.
Further details will follow in coming newsletters and on https://www.pdc.kth.se, but if you want to reserve a seat on this workshop please send your full name, affiliation and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify that you want to register for the PDC-PRACE workshop.