The courses of autumn 2014 of the Swedish e-Science Education (SeSE) are now announced.
The courses are free for PhD students (in Sweden) and it is possible to get a travel grant of 6000skr.
These courses are so far scheduled (see the course page for details):
• Introduction to high performance computing/PDC summer school
• Matrix Computations in Statistics and with Applications
• Introduction to programming in science and technology
• Computational Python
• Numerical Linear Algebra
• Scientific Visualisation
• Scientific Software Development Toolbox
• Topics in CFD
• Winter School in Multiscale Modeling
• Climate Modeling
NOTE: it is possible to register to get news about courses via the SeSE subscribe function: