The 6th PRACE Project Access (Tier-0) call will be open from September 18th, 2012 until October 23rd, 2012, noon, 12.00 Brussels time.
Six Tier-0 machines are available:
* IBM Blue Gene/Q JUQUEEN (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
* Bull Bullx cluster CURIE (GENCI@CEA, France)
* Cray XE6 HERMIT (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
* IBM System X iDataplex SuperMUC (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
* IBM System X iDataplex MareNostrum (BSC, Spain)
* IBM Blue Gene/Q FERMI (CINECA, Italy)
The 6th Call Terms of Reference can be found at
The 6th Call Technical Guidelines for Applicants can be found at
For more information, visit:
All interested scientists, whose projects fit the criteria of the PRACE
call, are invited to submit their projects.